Summary of Position
- Enter accounts payable invoices.
- Work with operations staff and vendors to resolve invoice errors/discrepancies.
- Process and prepare vendor payments.
- Review expense reports.
- Assist vendors with questions and errors/discrepancy resolution.
- Review monthly vendor statements.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Answer all internal questions regarding accounts payable entries.
- Ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Assist with carrier refund requests and ensure refunds are processed/received.
- Maintain vendor files and so that proper 1099 processing occurs.
- Reconcile accounts with international agents.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Process all agent statements.
View Full Job Description