Summary of Position
Successful candidate is responsible for interfacing with customer electronic data management of ISF filings with US Customs, international documentation, Customs entries and customer service. Work with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule, and other governmental agencies and regulations. Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Gather the required information from the Shippers, Forwarders and Importers necessary to file the Importer Security Filing document.
- Must also run reports to confirm ISF status and keep track of all issues and problems that need to be finalized.
- Must be detail oriented and organized, must be responsible and able to follow SOP without any deviation.
- Receive the Arrival notice, start the shipment by adding the information into the computer system and verify that the information is accurate.
- Update the information in the system when received and communicate any changes/updates to all interested parties.
View Full Job Description