Hiring in Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Savannah
Summary of Position
Under the direction and supervision of the Vessel Agency branch manager, this position will be the project manager for vessel port calls. Vessels must be closely managed to ensure efficient and compliant in turnaround in their respective US East Coast port
- Prepare documentation as required by United State Government Agencies (i.e. U.S. Customs & Border Protection, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Coast Guard).
- Enter and clear vessels through U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Prepare and or distribute cargo documents pertaining to the vessel cargo operation
- Advise all parties i.e. pilots, tugs, line handlers, stevedores, terminals of vessel arrival and departure schedule and coordinate the order of their services.
- Upon approval from the Agency Department manager, coordinate various services requested by the owner’s or captain of the Vessel
- Vessels must be managed after hours and on weekends, when the job calls for it
View Full Job Description