- Agricultural products
- Reefer commodities
- U.S. licensed cargo
- Amazon FBA services
- Government cargo
- Hazardous material certified
- Purchase order management
- Domestic freight
At John S. Connor, we are no stranger to comprehensive import services. Our staff is comprised of fully-trained customs professionals, many of whom hold U.S. Customs Brokers Licenses. Our dedicated account managers are experts in the clearance of goods, with compliance as a top priority.
- Import Compliance
- Customs Bonds
- Specialists in spirits U.S. Customs Regulations
- A.C.E. and P.G.A.
- CBP “Paperless Warehouse Release” Program
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Facilitation
- Periodic Monthly Statement (PMS)
- Foreign Trade Zone – Electronic 214 Applications
- Food and Drug Compliance
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
Our experienced team stands ready to move challenging time-sensitive, short-shelf life shipments. Whether over-sized, high value or unconventional cargo, we are prepared to take on any challenge your project may encounter.
- Air Freighter Charters
- Passenger Charters
- Worldwide Air Freight and Ocean Freight Services
- Supervision at Origin/Destination, Port/Airport
- Door to Door Freight Management (air, ocean, truck and rail)
- Specialists in Heavy Lift and Over Dimensional Cargo
- Strict adherence to Export Compliance Laws and Regulations
- Proven ability to mobilize resources rapidly
We understand that every customer encounters unique shipping, importing or customs situations. Our trade consulting specialists are industry professionals armed with the knowledge and experience with U.S. Customs and Export Compliance regulations to ensure a sound and timely result.
- CTPAT Certification/Validation Preparation
- Trade Compliance
- A.C.E. and P.G.A.
- Binding Rulings
- Record Keeping
- Import/Export 101
- Import Compliance
We act as the principal’s eyes and ears on ship and at the terminal. Vessels are closely managed to ensure efficiency and compliance during their stay at their respective port.
- Vessel Agency and Husbandry
- Full Shipper’s Agency
- Tramper Operations
- Dry and liquid bulk cargo
- CBP/USCG Liaison
- AMS Documentation and ENOA-D Reporting
- Crew Owner Matters and Cash to Master
- In-house Customs Clearance for Vessel Spares
- Coal and Grain Forwarding and Documentation
Warehousing is an essential component to move product and for short or long-term storage. We operate warehouse facilities on the Baltimore-Washington Airport Loop, Norfolk, Virginia and New Jersey. These facilities allow for expeditious tendering and recovery of air freight – in full compliance with current TSA regulations.
- Cross-docking operations
- Palletizing and shrink wrapping
- Ramp access, block and brace services
- 24-hour security and video monitoring
- Loading and unloading of ocean containers
- Real-time inventory control
- Warehouse Management System
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE FOR GLOBAL SECTORS
At John S. Connor, we see technology as a pathway to transform how we do business and help our customers thrive. These investments are important – they provide a stable and highly functional platform for our technology strategy to support our expanding operations and ever-changing data needs.
The tools of technology alone cannot impact the kind of change we envision. We employ, train, and retain the best staff as we partner with industry-leading partners to enhance the quality and efficiency of our operations – and for our customers.
Transportation Management System (TMS) – powered by CargoWise
CargoWise provides the ability to handle complex logistics transactions and manages freight operations from a single, easy to use platform. This advanced technology gives global network visibility and facilitates the movement of data to improve the speed of processing your shipments in a compliant manner without having to work outside the platform.
ConnorTrac portal – our customer facing tool
ConnorTrac initiates shipments, tracks progress, and provides the ability to turn data into action and enables us to enhance our service for you. Our customers have access to ConnorTrac to track a shipment, file an Importer Security Filing (ISF), upload documents and gain updated status.
connected supply chain data INTEGRATION network
Through our interface engine, your shipment data moves fast and seamlessly. With strong project management, business analysis and quality assurance, we ensure that purchase orders, bookings, shipment instructions, and status messages are managed timely and professionally.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) – deep learning systems accelerate processing
AI is allowing us to accelerate the processing of digitized data and communications and to automate processing shipment documents.
digitize and streamline shipping documents
Our software engine gives us control to automatically analyze incoming documents and email, identifying relevant information and assigning actions. This provides our operations team with a live dashboard alerting of next steps alongside the information they need.